300 blackout is a popular rifle cartridge that is used for hunting and self-defense. This round offers excellent terminal ballistics and can be used in a variety of firearms. In this blog post, we will discuss the best magazines for 300 blackout rifles. We will also provide some tips on how to choose the right magazine for your needs.
Best 300 Blackout Magazines
There are a few things to consider when choosing a magazine for your 300 Blackout rifle. The first is the capacity. You will want to choose a magazine that has enough capacity for your needs. The second is the type of magazine. There are detachable and fixed magazines available. Detachable magazines are more convenient, but they can be more expensive. Fixed magazines are less expensive, but they are not as convenient to use. The third thing to consider is the material of the magazine. Magazines are typically made from steel or aluminum. Steel is more durable, but it is also heavier than aluminum. Aluminum is lighter, but it is not as durable as steel.
Top 5 Magazines for 300 Blackout
When it comes to looking for the best magazines for your 300 Blackout, there are a few things you want to keep in mind. First, what is the purpose of the magazine? Second, how many rounds does it need to hold? And finally, what kind of environment will it be used in? With those factors in mind, here are five of the best magazines for 300 Blackout on the market today.
- Magpul PMAG D-50 LR/SR – The Magpul PMAG D-50 is a great option if you’re looking for a magazine that can hold up to 50 rounds. It’s also compatible with a variety of different firearms, making it a versatile choice.
- Lancer L30AWM – The Lancer L30AWM is another great option for those looking for a high-capacity magazine. It can hold up to 30 rounds, making it a good choice for those who need a lot of firepower.
- CMMG MK47 – The CMMG MK47 is a great choice for those who need a magazine that’s compatible with both AR-15 and AK-47 platforms. It’s also a good option if you’re looking for a high-capacity magazine, as it can hold up to 40 rounds.
- EAA Witness Polymer – The EAA Witness Polymer is a great choice for those who are looking for a lightweight and durable magazine. It’s also compatible with a variety of different firearms, making it a versatile choice.
- KCI AK-47 – The KCI AK-47 is a great choice for those who need a high-capacity magazine that’s compatible with the AK-47 platform. It can hold up to 30 rounds, making it a good choice for those who need a lot of firepower.
No matter what your needs are, there’s sure to be a magazine out there that’s perfect for you. So, don’t hesitate to do some research and find the one that best suits your needs.
What to Consider?
Now that we’ve gone over some of the best magazines for 300 Blackout on the market, let’s talk about how to choose the right one for you. First, you’ll want to consider what the purpose of the magazine is. Are you looking for a high-capacity magazine for self-defense? Or are you looking for a lower-capacity magazine for hunting? Once you’ve decided on the purpose of the magazine, you can narrow down your choices.
Next, you’ll want to consider how many rounds the magazine needs to hold. If you’re looking for a high-capacity magazine, you’ll want to choose one that holds 30 rounds or more. However, if you’re looking for a lower-capacity magazine, you can choose one that holds fewer rounds. Finally, you’ll want to consider what kind of environment the magazine will be used in. For example, if you plan on using it in an outdoor environment, you’ll want to choose a magazine that’s made from durable materials.
The best magazine for 300 Blackout will depend on your individual needs and preferences. If you are looking for a magazine that is both durable and affordable, then steel might be the best option for you. If you are looking for a lighter-weight magazine, then aluminum might be the better choice. Ultimately, the decision is up to you.
Does 300 Blackout need a special magazine?
No, 300 Blackout does not need a special magazine. You can use any standard AR-15 magazine with 300 Blackout rounds. The only difference is that you will have to use a different upper receiver and barrel assembly designed for 300 Blackout cartridges.
Can I shoot 300 Blackout in a 5.56 Pmag?
You might be able to, but we wouldn’t recommend it. The 300 Blackout round is a bit longer and wider than the standard 223/556 round, so it might not fit properly in the magazine. Additionally, the magazine spring may not be strong enough to feed the rounds correctly. If you absolutely must use a Pmag for your 300 Blackout rifle, make sure you test it thoroughly before taking it out into the field.
The PMAG (Polymer MAGazine) is a 30-round magazine developed by Magpul Industries Corporation. It was designed as an alternative to the metal USGI M16/M14 magazines of the time, which were prone to damage and corrosion. The PMAG has a number of features which make it more durable and reliable than the USGI magazine, including an improved feed lip design and a stronger magazine spring.
The PMAG is available in a number of different sizes and configurations, including the PMAG 30, which is designed for use with the AR-15/M16 platform. The PMAG 30 is also compatible with a number of other firearms, including the 300 Blackout.
Check also: 300 PRC vs 300 Norma Mag: Which Ammo is Better?