Glock 23 Gen 5 Review
Are you in the market for a new handgun? If so, you may be considering purchasing the Glock 23 Gen 5. This is a popular pistol that has many great features. In this blog post, we will provide a detailed review of the Glock 23 Gen 5 and discuss its pros and cons. We will also compare it to other handguns on the market to help you decide if it is the right choice for you.
Glock 23 Gen 5
The Glock 23 Gen 5 is a popular choice for many people because it is a reliable and accurate handgun. It also has a number of great features, such as an ambidextrous magazine release and slide stop. Additionally, the Glock 23 comes with three different backstraps, so you can find the perfect fit for your hand size.
One downside of the Glock 23 Gen 5 is that it does not have manual safety. This means that if you accidentally pull the trigger, the gun will fire. Some people prefer handguns with manual safeties, while others do not mind this feature. Another downside of the Glock 23 is its price tag. It is one of the more expensive handguns on the market, but it does offer a lot of value for the price.
If you are looking for a reliable and accurate handgun, the Glock 23 is a great option. It has many features that make it a great choice for self-defense or target shooting. However, it is important to remember that it does not have manual safety. If you are uncomfortable with this feature, there are other handguns on the market that may be a better fit for you.
Is Glock 23 Gen 5 a good gun?
No definitive answer exists to this question since opinions on what makes a “good” gun vary so widely. That said, the Glock 23 Gen 5 has generally been well-received by reviewers and users alike, with many praising its reliability, accuracy, and overall build quality.
So if you’re in the market for a new handgun and the Glock 23 fits your needs, it’s definitely worth considering. Who knows, it might just become your new favorite gun.
Glock 23 Gen 5 Pros and Cons
The Glock 23 is a versatile and reliable handgun that has seen widespread use among law enforcement and civilian shooters alike. The Gen five version of the Glock 23 features a number of improvements over previous iterations, making it an even more attractive option for those in the market for a new handgun. Here are some of the pros and cons of the Glock 23 Gen five:
- -Improved accuracy due to updated sights and barrel design
- -More ergonomic grip thanks to redesigned frame
- -Enhanced durability thanks to improved finishes on all metal components
- -Lighter overall weight makes it easier to carry all day long
- -So far, there have been very few reports of issues with the gun, so there aren’t many cons to speak of
Overall, the Glock 23 Gen five is an excellent option for those in the market for a new handgun. It offers improved accuracy and ergonomics over previous versions and is built to withstand heavy use. If you’re looking for a reliable and versatile handgun, the Glock 23 should definitely be at the top of your list.
Is Glock 23 better than Glock 19?
The Glock 23 is a great gun, but it really depends on what you are looking for. The Glock 19 is smaller and easier to conceal, but the Glock 23 has a bit more stopping power. If you are looking for a gun to carry every day, the Glock 19 might be the better option. But if you are looking for something with a little more firepower, the Glock 23 could be the better choice. Ultimately, it comes down to what you need and want in a firearm. Neither one is necessarily better than the other, it just depends on your individual needs and preferences.
Are Gen 5 Glocks worth it?
The short answer is yes, Gen Glocks are worth the money. Here’s why:
- First and foremost, Glocks are incredibly reliable. You can drop them in mud, snow, water – you name it – and they’ll still fire. That’s because there are very few moving parts inside a Glock which means there are fewer things that can break or malfunction. And when you do have to clean your Glock (not often), it’s very simple to take apart and put back together again.
- Secondly, Glocks are accurate right out of the box. Many police departments and militaries around the world issue Glocks to their personnel precisely because of this fact. In a combat or self-defense situation, you need a gun that you can count on to hit your target – and a Glock will do just that.
- Finally, Glocks are easy to shoot. The trigger pull is very light (around five pounds) which makes it easy to fire accurately. And because the recoil is so light, it’s easy to stay on target even if you’re firing multiple rounds in rapid succession.
So, if you’re looking for a handgun that is reliable, accurate, and easy to shoot, then a Glock is definitely worth the money. Visit your local gun store or go online today and check out the different models of Glocks available – you won’t be disappointed!
Glock 23 Gen 5 Problems
The Glock 23 is a great gun, but it’s not perfect. Here are some of the common problems that people experience with Glock 23 Gen
- -The first problem is the magazine release. It’s very stiff, and it’s hard to release the magazine without using two hands.
- -The second problem is the trigger. It’s very hard to pull, and it has a lot of resistance.
- -The third problem is the sights. They’re not very visible in low-light conditions, and they’re hard to adjust.
Overall, the Glock 23 is a great gun, but it does have some problems. If you can live with those problems, then it’s a great gun for you.
Check also: Glock stippling Tips and Fails
Glock 34 vs 19: Battle of the Concealed Carry Pistols
Do Glocks Jam? The Truth About Glock Reliability
Glock 22 Gen 4 Problems: What to Do If Your Glock Fails
GLOCK 22 VS 23: HOW TO COMPARE?